貢獻 101542
思想 101542
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
用戶失蹤天數 1669
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-10-21 18:45 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Ginn competed against the Jamaican when their 4x100-meter relay teams squared off in high school at the prestigious Penn Relays.
MARQUISE GOODWIN: The Buffalo Bills wideout attempted last month to qualify for the Rio Games in long jump, but finished seventh, blaming the result on a strained hamstring from the qualifications. He made the Olympic track and field team in London in 2012,Wholesale Adidas Superstar, finishing 10th in long jump. Goodwin, a two-time NCAA champion in the event, is now with the Bills getting ready for the 2016 season.
RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) — Carolina Panthers wide receiver Ted Ginn Jr. has a unique perspective on Usain Bolt, who further burnished his credentials at the Rio Olympics as the greatest sprinter in history.
He was recruited to Ohio State with the thought that he could qualify for the 2008 Olympics, and he ran the 100 meters in 10.2 seconds as a freshman. Ginn chose football over track, and now is gearing up for another season with the Panthers after coming up short in the last Super Bowl.
"Just watching (the Olympics) on TV right now, I kind of get goosebumps on certain races ... like the 4x400, the 400,Football Jerseys China, 200, 110," Ginn told reporters during training camp. "That gives me goosebumps, because a lot of them guys are No. 1 guys we raced in high school."
__
Here is a look at some of them:
Ginn is one of several NFL players who had stellar track careers before football — a sport where Olympic speed is a coveted commodity. Many of them were so good at sprints,Nike Air Vapormax Sale, jumps and hurdles in college or high school that they thought long and hard about pursuing Olympic gold over a Super Bowl ring.
JAMAAL CHARLES: Before he became one of the top running backs in football, Charles was an elite sprinter. His best time in the 100 in college at the University of Texas was 10.27. By comparison, Bolt clocked in at 9.81 in his gold medal win in Rio.
During the NFL lockout a few years ago,Wholesale Basketball Shoes, Charles told The Associated Press that he would have gone back to track if the work stoppage dragged into the season. "Track is my first love,Andre Burakovsky Jersey," he said.