貢獻 101542
思想 101542
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2410
用戶失蹤天數 1670
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-10-21 17:33 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"I do it in the offseason a little bit,China Jerseys, so I had to go in there and show them what to do," he said. "I had to show them a little bit."
During the visit he joined a room of teenage girls and a couple of Texans cheerleaders to do a few yoga poses. It was clear that the hulking defensive end should probably stick to his day job as Clowney struggled with balance on most of the poses he attempted,Cheap Jordan Shoes Online, drawing giggles from everyone in the room.

The exercise room is part of a facility for teenagers that was built thanks to a $750,000 donation by the Texans. Clowney was happy to participate in the opening because working with inner-city youth is an important cause to him.
The top overall pick in the 2014 draft seemed proud of his effort,Swell Bottle Sale, even though it was clearly subpar.
"It's very good for the kids to have somewhere to go after school," he said. "When I was growing up ... and getting out of school my mom was going to work,Authentic Jordan 11 For Cheap, so it was my grandparents that were taking care of me and they couldn't keep up with me. So you know how that ended — getting into everything."
Clowney will also show his support for Houston's Boys and Girls Clubs this weekend during the NFL's "My Cause My Cleats" campaign. His blue cleats feature a drawing of the Houston skyline with "Great futures start here" on one shoe and "Lend a helping hand" on the other,WBC Jerseys. The shoes will be auctioned off and the proceeds will benefit the Boys and Girls Club.
"Growing up back home we didn't have a lot of Boys and Girls Clubs and if we did we didn't know much about them," he said. "So now that they have them kids can ... see everything they've got going after school until their parents get off work. So it's very important to keep them out of the streets and keep them active in something positive."
Jadeveon Clowney attended the opening of a new Houston Texans teen club at a Houston Boys and Girls Club this week.